April 24, 2009
Holy Toledo!
So it's been a little while since this was updated...and tonight won't be much of an update. BUT... we did finally close on a house that we're giving a little TLC to before we move in. I'm so excited!! But photos are unfortunately not available. We did however have photos taken of all the girls and a new family photo which I will hopefully get on here before we have another one done in a year. It feels like that, anyway. Long story short...we purchased house, Makenna had tubes put in her ears, no one is sick(for now), Kris is going to Douglas, WY to work...I'll be all alone (tear and sniff) and the bills are still comin in. And I took Emma to KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION today!!! I cannot believe it! I had a little meltdown in the car and while we were there, but managed to keep it together for a minute. It's going to be a sad, sad day when the first day of school comes. I'll keep ya'll posted on my emotional breakdown.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Hi Callie! I used to be Melanie Martineau... I was doing some blog hopping & found you. You're family is adorable! If you want, send me an email at foutzfamily@gmail & I'll send you an invite to our blog. :)
It is sad to send the first to school. THe second one was much easier =). Now I am wishing I could send the third a year early ha/ha. I have your pics, I need to get ahold of ya. Thanks for the update.
Post a Comment